If you want to attain more knowledge, or get some fresh insight on prepping or survival, take a look at these websites.
Here is a list of some note worthy websites with plenty of information. Clicking on the title will open a link to the website.
- One of the best websites. They have everything from DIY food production, to self-defense techniques.
- A classic prepper. Run by Scott Kelley, aka (Graywolf), this website has tactical feel to it. It will show you how to prepare for disasters, Ham radio operation tips, survival tips, solar DIY projects and financial prepping.
- Taken from the website: “The Prepper Journal is a daily survival blog devoted to a wide variety of preparedness, survival, self-reliance and personal defense topics for readers who want to protect themselves and their family from seen and unseen disasters in our future.”
- This is the place for all of the Tacti-cool preppers. The website has news headlines that make you want to prepare for any type of emergency. It is also filled with tons of articles to help you live off the grid.
- This website is run by a couple, Thomas and his wife Elise, who blend survival skills, EDC items and Gear Reviews with artistic photography.
What are some of your favorite Prepper websites?
Share in the comments section below!